To take the USBC Coaching Silver course, you must first have successfully completed the Bronze course, then go to the Silver Registration Form and follow the steps to register and take the course.
This three-day conference is an advanced level of training and certification designed to increase your coaching skills and professionalism to an advanced level. This course is recommended for collegiate coaches.
The Silver certification conference focuses on advanced techniques and skills and covers:
- Finite adjustments to physical game
- Building a bowling ball arsenal
- Advanced lane adjustments
- Matching ball surfaces to lane conditions
- Advanced mental game concepts
- Video analysis
- Establishing a practice plan to develop and expand a bowler's options in competition.
Prerequisites: RVP Approval (For more information on RVP: bowl.com/rvp); Bronze Certification for at least one year recommended; Must be 18.
Conferencefee: $465 (includes all materials)
Silver Registration Form
|2013 Conference Schedule
USBC Gold Regional Development Facility
Chesterfield TWP, MI 48047
Knob Hill Country Lanes
363 Rt 33
Manalapan, NJ 07726
4500 W Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89103
2601 W Big Beaver Rd
Troy, MI 48084
|**Wednesday - Friday