Prior to attending a USBC Silver certification conference, individuals first must successfully complete USBC Bronze certification.
This three-day conference is an advanced level of training and certification designed to increase your coaching skills and professionalism to an advanced level. This course is recommended for collegiate coaches.
The Silver certification conference focuses on advanced techniques and skills and covers:
- Finite adjustments to physical game
- Building a bowling ball arsenal
- Advanced lane adjustments
- Matching ball surfaces to lane conditions
- Advanced mental game concepts
- Video analysis
- Establishing a practice plan to develop and expand a bowler's options in competition.
Prerequisites: RVP Approval (For more information on RVP, click here); Bronze Certification for at least one year recommended; Must be 18.
Conference fee: $465 (includes all materials)
2015 SILVER CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
Jan. 30-Feb. 1
USBC Gold Regional Development Facility
Kegel Training Center
1951 Longleaf Blvd.
Lake Wales, FL 33859
Click here for registration form