From Dallas to Baton Rouge...
Four lucky Bowl Pink Heroes will begin a fabulous trip in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and end in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at the 2017 USBC Women's Championships. Throughout the journey, they will raise breast cancer awareness, enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience, and of course, have a fabulously fun time bowling!
Take off begins in April...
Day 1 - Tour Susan G. Komen® Headquarters
• Meet all of your Fabulous Bowl Pink Hero winners!
• Travel to Susan G. Komen® headquarters in Dallas, and meet the people at the heart of the fight against breast cancer.
• Enjoy a fabulous dinner in Dallas with key members of the Susan G. Komen® team.
Day 2 - Private Practice Session
• Head to the International Bowling Campus in Arlington, Texas, and tour the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame.
• Receive your own personal bowling ball.
• Take part in a private practice session at the International Training and Research Center, home of Team USA, with the Team USA coaching staff and PWBA stars!
Day 3 - Wheels Up for Baton Rouge!
• Fly to Baton Rouge and settle into complimentary accommodations.
• Enjoy free time and some of Baton Rouge's finest entertainment and dining.
Day 4 - Bowl at the USBC Women's Championships!
• Receive an exclusive VIP reception and tour of the Baton Rouge River Center.
• Be part of the opening ceremonies at the 2017 USBC Women's Championships and bowl the team event as the Fabulous Four!
Day 5 - The Fabulous Fun Continues...
• Winners will have the option to bowl doubles and singles at the Women's Championships, or head home and conclude their journey.
The official contest is from Oct. 24-Nov. 21, 2016, and we will announce our Fabulous Four winners in early January. Good luck to every Bowl Pink Hero!
*Winners can bring one (1) guest. Guests are responsible for any and all expenses incurred. Travel and hotel will be provided to winners as outlined in the official rules.