From Dallas to Las Vegas...
Attention bowlers and non-bowlers!
Share your story and you could win a trip* of a lifetime!
You and three other lucky winners will begin your fabulous five-day trip in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, area and end in Las Vegas at the 2016 USBC Women's Championships. Throughout your journey, you will raise breast cancer awareness, enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience and, of course, have a fabulously fun time bowling - even if you don't know how to bowl!
It all starts in early April...
Day 1 (April 6) - Tour Susan G. Komen® Headquarters
• Meet the other three Fabulous Four women - your bowling team!
• Travel to Susan G. Komen® headquarters in Dallas and meet the people at the heart of the fight against breast cancer.
• Enjoy a fabulous dinner in Dallas with key members of the Susan G. Komen® team.
Day 2 (April 7) - Team USA Private Practice Session
• Head to the International Bowling Campus in Arlington, Texas, and tour the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame.
• Receive your own custom bowling ball.
• Take part in a private practice session at the International Training and Research Center, home of Team USA, with the Team USA coaching staff.
Day 3 (April 8) - Wheels Up for Las Vegas!
• Fly to Las Vegas and settle in to your complimentary accommodations at South Point Hotel and Casino.
• Enjoy free time and some of Las Vegas' finest entertainment and dining.
Day 4 (April 9) - Bowl at the 2016 USBC Women's Championships!
• Receive an exclusive VIP reception and tour of the South Point Bowling Plaza.
• Be part of the opening ceremonies at the 2016 USBC Women's Championships and bowl the team event as the Fabulous Four!
Day 5 (April 10) - The Fabulous Fun Continues...
• Winners will have the option to bowl doubles and singles at the Women's Championships, or head home and conclude their journey.
Want to win this experience? Or know someone who you would nominate? Share your story here!
The official contest ends Dec. 16, and we will announce our Fabulous Four winners Jan. 20, 2016. Good luck!
*Winners can bring one (1) guest. Guests are responsible for any and all expenses incurred. Travel and hotel will be provided to winners as outlined in the official rules.