- Do you lead a busy life? The length and schedules of leagues vary. Find the one that fits your schedule.
- An average adult bowler burns 240 calories per hour and uses 134 muscles during the basic four-step approach.
- In most leagues you pay weekly. Your fee includes: lane rental, prize fund, league awards and league parties.
- It's best to visit the pro shop and get your own equipment, but you can use a house bowling ball and rental shoes.
Items to Consider when Joining a League
- What day of the week do you want to bowl?
- How many people do you want on your team?
- Do you put together a team or join an existing one?
- What is your average bowling score per game?
- How many weeks would you like to bowl in a league?