2017 USBC Open Championships
South Point Bowling Plaza
Feb. 18 - July 16
No. of Lanes: 60
Lane Surface: Brunswick Pro-Anvilane (G2)
Pinsetters: Brunswick GSX
Pins: Brunswick Maxx
Lane Machines: Kegel Flex Walkers
Cleaner: Kegel Defense-C (mixed 5:1)
There will be two oil patterns this year - one for team and another for doubles/singles.
*Pattern information will not be released until the conclusion of the 2017 Open Championships.
LANE MAINTENANCE PROTOCOL
In order to provide transparency on the lane maintenance process at the 2017 Open Championships, Bowlers Journal Championships presented by USBC and team practice sessions, USBC is providing the following information:
- Lane maintenance operation summary
- Lane machine setup information
- Open Championships verification checklist
- Bowlers Journal/team practice verification checklist
Daily checklists from 2017 USBC Open Championships:
Daily checklists from 2017 Bowlers Journal Championships:
Lanes 1-60 at South Point Bowling Plaza
- The Lane Map Graph is the gravitational influence on the lane prior to the application of lane conditioner.
- The black and dark blue areas of the Lane Map Graph are stronger gravitational forces to the right.
- The light blue areas of the Lane Map Graph are weaker gravitational forces to the right.
- The maroon and red areas of the Lane Map Graph are stronger gravitational forces to the left.
- The yellow areas of the Lane Map Graph are weaker gravitational forces to the left.
- The green areas of the Lane Map Graph represent a minimal gravitational influence.
- The bottom of each Lane Map Graph is the foul line, and the top is the end of the pin deck.
PREVIOUS OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS LANE CONDITIONS
Click here to view previous lane conditions used at the Open Championships from 2010-2016.