Register for the 2014 USBC Open Championships
The 2014 USBC Open Championships will be held at the National Bowling Stadium in Reno, Nev., and run from Feb. 28 until July 12 (last team date).
This storied tournament boasts more 110 years of tradition and attracts bowlers from across the country each year. The 2014 event will celebrate a record 12 visits to Reno.
There are two divisions - Regular (181+ average) and Classified (180 average and below) - so bowlers of all skill levels have the chance to earn a share of more than $5 million in prize money. Don't miss this unforgettable experience.
The entry fee is $55 per event, per bowler. All-events is optional and is $15. The total cost is $180 PER BOWLER, which allows them to compete in team, doubles, singles and all-events.
Manage your team(s) for 2014
Team captains must log in using the credentials they created during registration. MANAGE YOUR TEAM
Registration for the 2015 USBC Open Championships will begin March 13, 2014 at 11 a.m. EDT.
There will be some changes for 2015, including tiered pricing and a new squad schedule. Read about them here.
Read about the rules for the 2015 Championships Cash and Coordinator incentives: Promotion Rules
Which squads will be Premium, Standard or Value?
*Remember, selecting Premium squads and paying the team portion by June 13 will earn each bowler $20 in Championships Cash when they arrive in El Paso. Selecting the Value squads will earn each bowler $15 in Championships Cash.
Premium – All Fridays and Saturdays from Feb 28 – June 27 (35 days)
· Saturday, Feb 28
· Friday & Saturday - March 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28
· Friday & Saturday - April 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25
· Friday & Saturday - May 1-2, 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30
· Friday & Saturday - June 5-6, 12-13, 19-20, 26-27
· * Friday & Saturday Non- Premium (Standard pricing), July 3-4, 10-11
Value – Select Tuesday & Wednesdays – (12 days)
· Tuesday & Wednesday - March 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, 31
· Tuesday & Wednesday - April 1, 7-8
· Wednesday - July 1, 8
* All squads not listed will feature Standard pricing.