1. USBC Shoot-Out – New side event with a $4,000 prize fund and a free, automatic entry for everyone entered in the Queens.
2. Entry fees reduced – Everyone pays a lower entry fee than last year. Register by July 22 and save even more.
3. Special discounts – Incentives for many different bowlers, including collegiate/youth, international players, and those who haven’t entered in the last 4 years
4. Great cashing ratio – The event will pay 1 in 3 – 33% of all bowlers will receive a check for competing in the event.
5. Las Vegas – Who doesn’t love Las Vegas? So much to do, plus flights and hotels are very affordable.
6. Labor Day weekend – It’s a holiday weekend, so one less vacation day required to bowl the event.
7. Hotel convenience – Stay at Sunset Station and you never have to leave the building. The hotel, bowling center and restaurants galore, all under the same roof.
8. Finals on ESPN2 – The stepladder finals will be telecast nationally on ESPN2. It’s one of just two major women’s events on TV annually.
9. World Bowling Tour – This is a World Bowling Tour event, so get your points to be eligible for the season-ending prize fund.
10. World Championships – If you’re bowling in the World Championships, stay and bowl the Queens. If you’re not bowling, come early and watch this great event.