ARLINGTON, Texas - Delegates will vote on 12 proposals involving changes to United States Bowling Congress bylaws, league rules and tournament rules at the USBC Annual Meeting on May 3 in Reno, Nev.
Of the 12 proposals, nine relate to changes to USBC bylaws, one refers to league rules and two proposals concern tournaments. Proposals relating to USBC bylaws include:
* Removing restriction on local dues and allowing local boards to determine dues
* Requiring an association to transfer funds following dissolution
* Allowing the USBC Board of Directors to downsize as needed
Proposals relating to playing rules and tournaments include:
* Require rules for distribution of special prizes to be included in tournament rules
* Clarification of rules for individuals who bowl left- and right-handed
Please click here for the complete list of proposed amendments and go to BOWL.com/convention for 2013 USBC Convention information.