Captain's Club FAQ
How do I join the USBC Championship Tournaments Captain's Club?
To be eligible for the USBC Captain's Club, you simply need to have five or more fully paid teams for the 2018 Open Championships or five or more fully paid teams for the 2018 USBC Women's Championships.
When you qualify for the USBC Captain's Club, you will receive an email, usually within 1-3 weeks of submitting your teams.
What are the benefits of the USBC Captain's Club?
Captain's Club member benefits are updated each year. The 2018 benefits are:
- USBC Captain's Club windbreaker - An exclusive jacket that features the Captain's Club logo. USBC will request your size during a follow-up call.
- USBC Captain's Club ball shammy - A high quality, Captain's Club-logoed ball shammy to keep your equipment oil-free for the Championship Tournaments.
- USBC Captain's Club power bank - Keep your phones at full-charge while you're traveling to the Championship Tournaments.
- USBC Captain's Club backpack - A premium Captain's Club-logoed backpack to carry around all of your bowling accessories during the tournament.
- Tournament photo package - Includes one doubles picture and a participation card.
- Bowling Ball Express discount - Avoid airline fees and ship your equipment directly to the tournament site and receive a $25 discount off your shipment each way.
- Locker access - Don't worry about where to keep your equipment because you will have unlimited access to your own locker.
- $25 restaurant voucher - Enjoy dinner on USBC with a $25 restaurant voucher.
- Membership credential - Everybody will know you are a member of the 2018 USBC Captain's Club
- Forty Frame Game - One free singles entry into The Forty Frame Game. This benefit only is for the Open Championships.
When will I receive the initial benefits?
Captain's Club benefits will be waiting for you on-site at check-in at either the 2018 USBC Open Championships in Syracuse, New York, or at the 2018 USBC Women's Championships in Reno, Nevada.
When is the deadline for the 2018 Captain's Club?
To qualify for the Captain's Club, teams must be registered by Jan. 31, 2018.
Who can I contact if I have any problems or questions?
For questions related to the 2018 Captain's Club, please call 1-800-514-2695 (option 3).