USBC COACHING – BRONZE
To take the USBC Coaching Bronze course, individuals first must successfully complete Level I training.
A Bronze class is intermediate level training designed to increase coaching skills and professionalism. This training is recommended for high school coaches.
The Bronze conference focuses on coaching fundamentals and covers:
- Philosophy of coaching
- Fine tuning the physical game
- Lane conditions and adjustments
- The mental game
- Components of the bowling ball
- Dynamics of ball motion
- Video recording
- Video analysis
- Giving a lesson
- A USBC member in good standing
- At least 16 years of age
- A USBC "active" Level I trained coach
- Approved through the Registered Volunteer Program (RVP) if you are a U.S. citizen 18 years of age or older. For more information on RVP, click here.
Fees: $295 (includes all materials)
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all upcoming USBC Coaching Bronze and Silver classes will be canceled until further notice. Our first concern is the safety and well-being of everyone involved with our conferences. The website will be updated as conferences are scheduled.