USBC COACHING CERTIFICATION – SILVER
The USBC Silver certification conference is a three-day conference designed to increase coaching skills and professionalism to an advanced level. This course is recommended for collegiate coaches.
The Silver certification conference focuses on advanced techniques and skills and covers:
- Finite adjustments to physical game
- Building a bowling ball arsenal
- Advanced lane adjustments
- Matching ball surfaces to lane conditions
- Advanced mental game concepts
- Video analysis
- Establishing a practice plan to develop and expand a bowler's options in competition.
- At least 18 years of age
- A USBC "active" Bronze certified coach for a minimum of one year
- Approved through the Registered Volunteer Program (RVP) if you are a U.S. citizen 18 years of age or older. For more information on RVP, click here.
Fees: $465 (includes all materials).
2019 SILVER CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
||San Antonio, Texas
|Aug. 19, 2019 (deadline for reduced fee)
Sept. 9, 2019 (registration closes)
2020 SILVER CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
||Lake Wales, Fla.
Kegel Training Center
|Dec. 9, 2019 (deadline for reduced fee)
Dec. 30, 2019 (registration closes)
|Feb. 24, 2020 (deadline for reduced fee)
March 16, 2020 (registration closes)
*NOTE: If you submit a registration for a class and do not receive a confirmation email within 48 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.