REGISTERED VOLUNTEER PROGRAM HANDBOOK
Volunteers always have been, and always will be, the backbone of the United States Bowling Congress. They are dedicated, hardworking, unselfish people who have the sport's best interests at heart.
Anyone 18 years of age or older who has regular contact or authority over USBC Youth members and those individuals within USBC governance structure are required to be a Registered Volunteer.
The specific roles or positions within USBC that require RVP compliance are:
- USBC Headquarters employees
- USBC National Board and Youth Committee members
- USBC Team USA and Junior Team USA Members
- State and Local Youth Committee members and directors
- State and Local Association Board members
- State and Local Association Managers
- USBC Youth league officers
- USBC Youth tournament managers
- USBC Certified Coaches
For complete details and to learn how to become RVP approved, please click on the RVP Handbook below.