2017 U.S. Women's Open
July 31 - Aug. 6, 2017
Plano Super Bowl
Cashers' Round Schedule
Pro-Am flier and registration form
Players registering for the 2017 U.S. Women's Open should note the following rule changes:
- Bowling Equipment - Bowlers will be allowed a maximum of eight (8) bowling balls on the Bowler's Equipment Registration Form. Only these eight balls are permitted int he center or in the locker room during competition. No changes to the form are permitted once A Squad roll call begins.
- Mobile/Electronic Devices - The use of all mobile/electronic devices during competition will be prohibited. This includes cell phones, tablets, laptops, iPods and any electronic device of any kind.
- Practice Sessions - Official practice will consist of three (3) sessions and will be available to all bowlers. Please check the schedule for dates and times.
- Abrasives on Ball Surface - Once warmup begins prior to your competition, no abrasives, cleaners or polishes may be used on equipment. They may, however, be used between sessions. In addition, all sanding products must be removed from the player's area (i.e. Abralon, sand paper, etc.).
- Weight Holes - Once your first warmup session begins, no alterations affecting the weight or balance of your ball may be made.
High Performance Manager