The Calumet men and Lindenwood women emerged from bracket play unscathed to claim the Orange and Black Classic titles in Dayton, Ohio, over the weekend.
The Lindenwood women led qualifying and then rolled through the bracket to take the title. The Lions defeated Wright State 3-0 in the championship match.
On the men's side, Calumet made it into the bracket as the last seed after qualifying and took down No. 7 seed Saginaw Valley State, 3-2, in the championship match.
Saginaw Valley State's Aaron Lorincz earned top individual honors for the men with 1,374, while Notre Dame-Ohio's Chris Via was second with 1,364. Pikeville's Lucas Hohnstein finished third with 1,357.
In the women's individual standings, Pikeville's Katelyn Simpson fired 1,360 to earn the top spot. Kayla Miller of Bowling Green State was second with 1,287, while Kirstie Hegedus of Notre Dame-Ohio was third at 1,259.
In other USBC Collegiate action over the weekend:
- At the Kegel/ISBPA Collegiate Classic, the Robert Morris-Illinois men and women completed the title sweep with Wichita State finishing as the runner-up in both divisions.
- The Florida State men and Webber International women finished on top at the Florida Atlantic Palm Classic.
- Sam Houston overcame an opening-round bracket loss to Arkansas State to come back and win the rematch to take the title at the Tulane Invitational.
- Adelphi finished with the highest pinfall after team games and Baker games at the Kutztown Fall Baker Invite/Team Matches.
- At the Wisconsin Conference's second meet of the season, the Wisconsin-Whitewater men and the Wisconsin-Milwaukee women took the top spots.
For complete results, click here.