Each week, E.A.R.L. - Enhanced Automated Robotic Launcher - will attempt to roll a 900 series, and he wants your help!
When you subscribe to The Core, you'll get the chance to win the opportunity to control E.A.R.L. and be in complete control. Read below for all of the new features we've added to let you feed your Bowling SuperFandom:
• First, you'll get to choose between six Team USA player profiles for E.A.R.L. to mimic all of their specs:
- Danielle McEwan, Shannon Pluhowsky, Liz Kuhlkin, Chris Barnes, Kyle Troup and Matt Russo
• Next, you'll get to choose what ball and surface finish (see below) you think E.A.R.L. needs to connect for 36 consecutive strikes on our 42-foot lane condition:
- Ball No. 1 - 15lb. - 2.50 RG - 0.060 RG Diff - Solid Reactive 1
- Ball No. 2 - 15lb. - 2.50 RG - 0.030 RG Diff - Solid Reactive 1
- Ball No. 3 - 15lb. - 2.60 RG - 0.060 RG Diff - Solid Reactive 1
- Ball No. 4 - 15lb. - 2.60 RG - 0.030 RG Diff - Solid Reactive 1
- Ball No. 5 - 15lb. - 2.54 RG - 0.045 RG Diff - Solid Reactive 2
- Ball No. 6 - 16lb. - 2.54 RG - 0.045 RG Diff - Solid Reactive 2
* Solid Reactive 1 is classified as having a slightly stronger cover than Solid Reactive 2; players also pick the surface finish of the bowling ball
• You'll get to make all of the adjustments throughout the three-game set, including E.A.R.L.'s ball speed, axis tilt, axis rotation, rev rate laydown point and launch angle.
• Think you can help E.A.R.L. bowl 900? Don't worry, we believe in you! Subscribe now to The Core for your chance to be a part of history and be in charge of the first robot to bowl a 900 series!