2018 OC Lane Maintenance Protocol and Topography Reports
2018 USBC Open Championships
Oncenter Convention Center
Syracuse, New York
March 24 - July 8
No. of Lanes: 48
Lane Surface: Brunswick Pro-Anvilane (G2)
Pinsetters: Brunswick GSX
Pins: Brunswick Maxx
Lane Machines: Kegel Flex Walkers
2018 USBC Open Championships team oil pattern
2018 USBC Open Championships D/S oil pattern
LANE MAINTENANCE PROTOCOL
In order to provide
transparency on the lane maintenance process at the 2018 Open
Championships, Bowlers Journal Championships presented by USBC and team
practice sessions, USBC is providing the following information:
- Lane maintenance operation summary
- Lane machine setup information
- Open Championships verification checklist
- Bowlers Journal/team practice verification checklist
Daily checklists from 2018 USBC Open Championships were posted regularly during the event.
Daily checklists from 2018 Bowlers Journal Championships were posted regularly during the event.
Lanes 1-48 at the Oncenter Convention Center
- The Lane Map Graph is the gravitational influence on the lane prior to the application of lane conditioner.
- The black and dark blue areas of the Lane Map Graph are stronger gravitational forces to the right.
- The light blue areas of the Lane Map Graph are weaker gravitational forces to the right.
- The maroon and red areas of the Lane Map Graph are stronger gravitational forces to the left.
- The yellow areas of the Lane Map Graph are weaker gravitational forces to the left.
- The green areas of the Lane Map Graph represent a minimal gravitational influence.
- The bottom of each Lane Map Graph is the foul line, and the top is the end of the pin deck.
PREVIOUS OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS/BOWLERS JOURNAL CHAMPIONSHIPS LANE MAINTENANCE PROTOCOL AND TOPOGRAPHY REPORTS
Click here to view the information from the 2017 events in Las Vegas.
PREVIOUS OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS LANE CONDITIONS
Click here to view previous lane conditions used at the Open Championships from 2010-2017.