PAN AMERICAN GAMES QUALIFYING FOR TEAM USA PLAYERS

Four members of Team USA, two men and two women, will earn spots on the team that will represent the United States at the 2019 Pan American Games in Lima, Peru, July 26 through Aug. 11, Players will earn spots on the team based on their performances in two events - the Pan American Games Qualifying tournament and the USBC Masters (for men) and USBC Queens (for women).

The Pan American Games Trials accounts for 60 percent of the qualifying process. The 2019 USBC Masters (men) and 2019 USBC Queens (women), where Team USA members earn points based on their finishes in qualifying and the match-play bracket, accounts for the remaining 40 percent of the qualifying process.



PAN AMERICAN GAMES TRIALS
March 5-8, 2019
International Training and Research Center, Arlington, Texas 

The Pan American Games Trials will be the first of two events to determine the two men and two women who will represent Team USA at the 2019 Pan American Games in Lima, Peru, from July 26-Aug.11.

The event will include 24 games over four days (six games per day) on four different World Bowling lane conditions. Points will be awarded to each player based on their finish each day and their overall finishes for the week, similar to the USBC Team USA Trials. The same point structure will be used for the men at the 2019 USBC Masters in Las Vegas and for the women at the 2019 USBC Queens in Wichita, Kansas.

The players in each division with the least amount of points at the conclusion of both events will represent Team USA at the 2019 Pan American Games.

TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
Oil Patterns:
Round 1 - Rome (41 feet)
Round 2 - Stockholm (36 feet)
Round 3 - London (44 feet)
Round 4 - Beijing (39 feet) 

Daily Results:  
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4

Overall Results (pinfall):
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4  

PAN AM TRIALS POINTS STANDINGS (after Pan American Games Trials)


2019 USBC MASTERS
March 26-April 1, 2019
Gold Coast Bowling Center
Las Vegas

2019 USBC Masters Results 

2019 USBC QUEENS
May 15-21, 2019
Northrock Lanes
Wichita, Kan.

2019 USBC Queens Results 

PAN AM TRIALS POINTS FINAL STANDINGS