In 2019, USBC launched BowlTV.com, a video streaming platform for bowling fans to watch 800+ hours of USBC live events ranging from youth to senior tournaments. Viewers can expect quality event coverage and BowlTV will feature live polls, trivia, raffles and quests that provide a new interactive experience like never before.
- $9.95/monthly (plus transaction fee)
- $79.95/annual (plus transaction fee)
Most events also will offer an event tickets, a flat one-time fee ranging anywhere from $4.95 to $12.95 (plus transaction fees). An event ticket is a non-recurring charge where the subscriber will receive access to a specific event. Only monthly and annual subscribers receive access to all premium content.
USBC currently offers six BowlTV channels:
- Live Events - Featuring PWBA, select Team USA competitions, senior and professional events operated by USBC, USBC Collegiate and the Junior Gold Championships.
- Free Content - Want to see what BowlTV has to offer? Check out the Free Content page for a sample of the content available on the site.
- Archived Events - If you missed a live event, check out the archived event page to catch up on the action.
- The LAB – See the latest innovations in bowling instruction and technology from the Team USA coaching staff and other expert guests.
- Backstage – A variety of experience videos including E.A.R.L.’s Journey to 900, special events from Team USA’s training center and a full collection of podcasts.
- The Vault – BowlTV unlocks a treasure of newly digitized historical telecasts including PWBA, Team USA and World Team Challenge classics.