USA Bowling has several components from education to leagues and tournaments. All of the guides, marketing materials and more are at your fingertips to start a mainstream sports model in your community. Simply click on the file name and depending on the file type it will open in a new window or download to your computer.
Don’t see something you are looking for? Send an email to email@example.com and we can create custom youth graphics, flyers, and promotional material to help you grow youth bowling in your community.
*Some files may not open in Google Chrome. Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge have been working for all files.
Guide to USA Bowling
- The New Sports Model: What is USA Bowling?
- USA Bowling Playbook: Learn about the details of the program and how to make it a success with this guide.
- Strategic Plan: USA Bowling's vision, mission and messaging.
- Proprietor Presentation: Want to learn about the USA Bowling model? Take a look at this proprietor presentation.
- Consumer FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions for the customers.
- Proprietor FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions for the proprietor.
- Rules: Basic rules for USA Bowling to use in your league
- Sample Rules: A sample set of rules for your USA Bowling league.
- Team Leader Guide: Provide your volunteers with this curriculum to run a successful USA Bowling 101 program.
- Proprietors Guide: Develop a USA Bowling 101 program in your center.
- Assignment Sheet: Checklist for starting a USA Bowling league.
- Event Setup: Checklist for USA Bowling Blast-off event day setup.
- Registration Follow-up: Follow-up email template for USA Bowling league registration.
- Coaches Pledge: USA Bowling league coaches pledge.
- Sample Donation Request: Sample donation request letter.
- Sample Emcee Announcement: Sample emcee announcements during USA Bowling Blast-off.
- Sample Facebook Ad: Sample Facebook ads for USA Bowling events.
- Sample Invitation Letter: Sample invitation letter for local organizations.
- Learn The Sport Registration: Registration form for USA Learn The Sport league.
- Learn the Game: The Beginner 1: Weekly lesson plans for the Phase 2 bowler.
- Learn the Game: The Beginner 2: Weekly lesson plans for the Phase 2 bowler.
- Fundamentals 1: Bowling coach's "cheat sheet"
- Fundamentals 2: Bowling coach's "cheat sheet"
- Glossary: Bowling coach's "cheat sheet"
- On-Lane Drills: Bowling coach's "cheat sheet"
- Sign Up Form: This USA Bowling league sign up form is ready for you to print and use in your center. It is a black and white PDF document.
- Custom Sign Up Form: Customize this sign up form by adding your league-specific information. This a Microsoft Word document.
Summer Camps Guides
- One Day Camp Guide: How-to guide to developing a one-day USA Bowling Summer Camp.
- Three Day Camp Guide: How-to guide to developing a three-day USA Bowling Summer Camp.
- Five Day Camp Guide: How-to guide to developing a five-day USA Bowling Summer Camp.
- Staff Scripts: Sample scripts for your staff.
- FAQ: FAQ concerning USA Bowling Summer Camps.
- Baker Game: Guide on the four-person baker game.
- Beanbag Toss: How-to guide for erecting a beanbag toss.
- Circuit Training: How-to guide for running circuit-training exercises.
- Keeping Score: Guide and activity for teaching how to keep score while bowling.
- Parent Orientation: Use this PowerPoint to introduce new parents to bowling and your center-specific programming.
- PVC Targeting Device: How-to guide for erecting a great tool to work on a bowler's targeting.
Summer Camp Curriculum
- Curriculum - 1: Lane play for the Phase 1 bowler.
- Curriculum - 2: Lane play for the Phase 2 bowler.
- Nutrition: Tips on how to maintain healthy nutrition habits.
- Warm Up: Exercises to help warm up those muscles before beginning to bowl.
- Conditional Activities: Get into shape by using these conditioning exercises.
- Cool Down: Don't forget to cool down after you're done bowling with these exercises.
- Glossary: Coaches glossary of commonly-used bowling terms.
- Flyer: This color flier is a high-resolution file with full bleeds and can be sent to your local printing company.
- Banner: Add your logo and info to this color 6' x 2' vinyl banner. This is a high-resolution JPEG that you can ask your local printer to customize for you.
- Counter Display: Promote the USA Bowling program at your front counter with this 11" x 14" counter card. This is a high-resolution file with full bleeds that you can upload to your local printing company.
- Poster: Add your logo to this full color 22" x 28" poster that is high-resolution with full bleeds and can be sent to your local printing company.
- Web Banner: Advertise your new USA Bowling program online with this 600 pixel x 300 pixel web banner ad. If you need a different size, simply contact us and we can resize it for you!
- Camp Banner: Hang this banner to intrigue bowlers to find out more about joining your Summer Camp program.
- Camp Flyer (Custom): Customize this Summer Camp flier with your camp-specific information and logo.
- Postcard Front (Custom): Customize this postcard with your camp information to mail out to your bowlers! Simply add your info and send the file to your local printing company.
- Postcard Back (Custom): Customize this postcard with your camp information to mail out to your bowlers! Simply add your info and send the file to your local printing company.
- Camp Poster: A high-resolution poster with full bleeds to advertise your Summer Camp program.
- Camp Email Template: Promote your Summer Camps and communicate to campers with this email template.
- Camp Web Banner: Advertise your new Summer Camp online with this 300 x 250 web banner ad.