Junior Gold Special Event Registration
Each year, Junior Gold opens registration for all specials events on June 2 at 11:00 am EST. This is so that all advancers have an equal opportunity to register for each event as space is limited in most cases. Here are a list of those events:Junior Gold Championships Demo Day
- Come try out the products from Brunswick, Motiv, Storm, Roto Grip and more!
Demo squads will begin every 20 minutes and are limited to 28 athletes per squad. The demo will take approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes to complete. Check-in begins 30 minutes prior to scheduled demo squad time. Athletes should pre-register on BOWL.com to participate.
- The first squad starts at 10 a.m. on July 14, and the final squad starts at 6:40 p.m.
Junior Gold Seminars
Date: Saturday July 16
- Youth Bowling to the Pros
- Making the move from youth bowling all the way to bowling Professional
- Lane Play Strategies
- Different strategies to playing the lanes in tournament competition.
- Bowling Ball Development Process
- The process on how bowling balls are made
- The Best Kept Secret for Success in Bowling
- Simple ways to improve for success on sport patterns
- The Most Important Elements of Scoring
- Discussing the two elements that have the greatest influence on scoring: Speed Control and Ball Surface.
Party in the Park
Date: Sunday July 17
- The Party in the Park, which is sponsored by partners Brunswick, I Am Bowling, Kegel, Motiv, and Storm Products, will feature a DJ and several fun activities including outdoor games and equipment to utilize such as footballs, soccer balls and frisbees. There also will be featured areas for activities such as cornhole, a video-game truck, a dunk tank and much more. Staff members and pro athletes from the sponsoring partners will be on hand to mix and mingle at this event.
Athlete Talent Showcase
- Do you sing? Breakdance? Or know magic? Junior Gold is looking for athletes who have special talents and would like the opportunity to perform on stage for the second annual Athlete Talent Showcase.
State Athlete Walk
- The Junior Gold Party in the Park will feature two athletes from each participating state and/or territory for a state walk at 6 p.m. and special recognition for all the athletes. The athletes, from each state and/or territory, will be selected through the submitted requests.