Bowler's Ed Materials
Why teach bowling? Bowling is a great sport for everyone! Check out our student and teacher benefits listed and below and then place your order for a copy of this FREE Bowling Curriculum.
- No size or strength limitation for success
- Bowling is a family-orientated activity
- Builds self-confidence and positive self-esteem
- A great team and individual sport
- Can be enjoyed in a social or competitive form
- A success-orientated lifetime sport
- Keeping score reinforces math concepts
- Provides enjoyment for children of any age
- Bowling is FUN!
- The Bowler’s Ed program conforms with all five National Association of Sport and Physical Education (NASPE) standards for physical education
- The Bowler’s Ed In-School Bowling curriculum is FREE!
- Additional fitness and fun activities are provided
- Academic lessons are included and are great “extra credit” activities
- The instructional DVD and Quick Reference Guide make it easy to teach
- Students are active and on task
- No size limits for success
- All students can participate
- Good for the development of hand-eye coordination
- Large muscle focus in approach, delivery and balance
- Bowling is a great unit for adapted PE programs
- The bowling unit is FUN!
To review a copy of the Bowler’s Ed Curriculum, please go here: Curriculum
To order your FREE copy of the Bowler’s Ed Curriculum, please fill out the order form here: Order Form
The Bowler’s Ed equipment provides educators and youth organizers the ability to engage kids in a true bowling experience offering an atmosphere similar to a bowling center inside the gymnasium. The Bowler’s Ed curriculum organizes activities for 5-6 students per lane allowing for a maximum participation of 30-36 students across six In-School bowling lanes.
Equipment Price List
To order Bowler’s Ed equipment, please contact our partner: