Benefits to Joining USBC
By joining USBC, you will become a part of a family of over one million members with access to the most exclusive offers, tournaments and opportunities available to bowlers throughout the United States. Click below to join.
At USBC, there are many benefits to being a member:
- YOUR CERTIFIED AVERAGE. Your USBC average is nationally recognized and tracked. As your certified average is updated, you can track it with our league standing sheets or 'Find A Member' functions on BOWL.com. The Find A Member function on BOWL.com is a members-only section and does require a login. Please click here to create your login if you do not already have one.
- NATIONALLY-RECOGNIZED RULES. USBC is the national governing body for the sport of bowling as recognized by the United States Olympic Committee. Your membership ensures that you bowl under nationally recognized rules and regulations.
- EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS. As a member, the integrity of your game will never change. USBC ensures all bowling balls, pins, lane surfaces, oils, cleaners and more are inspected and certified, ensuring a fair and competitive game for all USBC members nationwide.
- TOURNAMENTS. Your certified average is your ticket to local, state and national bowling tournaments! No matter your skill level, USBC has a tournament for you!
- MEMBER REWARDS. Thousands of USBC members like you are saving money on their car insurance, gym memberships, cell phones, travel and much more with our Member Rewards program!
Also, your membership will help support the following:
- TEAM USA AND THE OLYMPIC MOVEMENT. Team USA relies on your support and represents YOU as they compete internationally and continue to push for bowling to become an Olympic sport.
- THE SUPPORT OF CHARITABLE CAUSES. USBC and its members are proud to support several charitable outlets including Bowl for the Cure, Bowlers to Veterans Link and Special Olympics.
- A FUTURE FOR THE SPORT. With your support, USBC provides hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarships to America's youth bowlers each and every season.